Friday, June 27, 2008

We're OFF

Yes, we are gone. Well, still in Canada, but not for long. Yesterday my dad and I woke up at around 5:00, we were out of the house by 5:45. We travelled for a long 12 hours and made it here to Langely. We visited Mom's grandma Truus and we ate dinner at Earls, dad had a big sandwich and I had chicken casadias. After dinner and visiting, we found Henk Van Beelen's house. We waited there till they came home and then chated for a while with them. Then we went to bed. Today we are currently waiting for tonight when our plane arrives at the Vancouver Airport. It is scheduled to arrive at 8:50. Anyways, I shall hopefully write again when I arrive in Holland.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey, we didn't have a chance to say bye to you guys before you left...so BYE!!!!! Hope you have a great trip and we'll check both your sites everyday...so don't disappoint us! Love you! From all of us.
Ps. no baby yet!!:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish
from Barb...your hero !!!