Friday, July 11, 2008

A few comments from klaas

Hi all, It is always so much fun to read your encouraging comments. I almost get emotilanl reading some of them. Seriously. And we don´t have any touble topick out the best one of them all. Yes that´s you Trish. Today we did more than what we were supposed to do. It was a glorious day for hiking and we went through fabulous territory. Reminded me so much of Zuidlaren where I grew up. pine and oak and heather. God sure made his creation wonderful. It´s like walking inone huge church is what Iwas thinking. Made me wonder why we keep putting up so many walls. We sure didn´t come across any. What does that tell you. We also saw some pics of the camping thta is happening in BC. James looks cool with his big 15 horse. Must have been fun.
We got lucky today. First a private shower. You have no ideawhta a luxury that is after showering with 30 other men and women (not at the same time). Secondly, there is no store in this town, so Betty and Thea are treating us to dinner. Tomorrow our ways will part. I am hoping for a bit of a break in Burgos, hopefully find a cheap little motel.

The heavens declare... (ps 19?)
Klaas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Klaas, glad to here that alls well today opa... after I read ur blog there's one song stuck upside my head: we're ginna break divided walls, in the name of the Lord. Oh dem walls are coming down!!!!! Oh I can imagine what you saw, if like Zuidlaren, must've been beeyootiful. Just think u were in 2 places at the same time, sweet. So finally a day off, enjoy, but poop on a pogo pole, does that mean no feet massage? I want to know. Now u 2 have to take turns cooking, well is it rotdogs and beans or fish sloup? u decide. Hey whens the chucking of the tomatoes? That would be cool to be there in time for that, man I'd have a hoot. Well dear, love you around my almost weedless flower garden. trish